Friday, September 21, 2012

Auntie Doc'ta

 
It is with a heavy heart that I give an update to everyone about Dana who has decided not to go back to Uganda with me next month. I am so excited about her continued support of my journey in Uganda and I encourage everyone to cover her in your prayers as she returns to UAB Hospital in October - as an OR nurse (yes, she loves blood)! Spending the past 6 months partnered with her in Africa has been amazing - she is amazing! I love her very much and will miss her daily in Uganda, however I could not be more proud of her decision to return to medicine - where she is so obviously gifted! Please read in her own words (from her blog) at: www.danacinafrica.blogspot.com and hear what the Lord is doing in her life these days!
 







 
Dana... Nkwagala Nyo, Nyo, NYO!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment