Sunday, April 22, 2012

jehovah jireh.

 “God uses His people, to help His people, for His glory!"

Sometimes, absolute miracles happen that change your life forever.  Miracles that remind us of how awesome… and sovereign… and mighty God is, and how perfectly He loves and provides for His children.  Sometimes these miracles make us stop dead in our tracks, praise Him, and repent that we ever doubted His provision, even if just slightly.  If you’re reading this blog today, let me confidently remind you – God. Is. Good.  Great actually.  This week God abruptly stopped me dead in MY tracks – when I came face to face with the most awesome financial miracle!  Dana and I received a letter that has changed our lives, and reminded us that our time in Uganda is truly a gift from the Lord.  This week I have enjoyed reflecting, yet again, on how my life (down to very small details, I previously thought were insignificant) has been orchestrated for this very time and purpose, and I praise God for the part I get to play in His will being done throughout Uganda.  If the author of our “miracle letter” is reading this blog by chance – THANK YOU!!  We look forward to seeing God glorified in Uganda and throughout the ends of the Earth.
 
I was so encouraged by these words which closed the letter we received this week, and I will close the same to you – “Keep going… He’s in front of you!”

* * * * * *

Photos from this week...
My girl, Victor, enjoying our new flowers - many are in full bloom!

Mato - starting our House 1 garden!

We need J3 Organics here, just sayin.

We sorted donations at the Babies' Home...

... lots of them!
And we kissed lots of babies... obviously!
We had Movie/Family night at House 2.
 

I probably shouldn't tell you about any "favorites"...
Saturdays = 7 chickens, you know this.
 Meanwhile, back at home in Birmingham... 
Lee & Katie were busy "Covering the Night" to raise awareness for Kony2012!  
Great job guys!!



Matthew 6:1-4:
1 “Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.
   2 “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

No comments:

Post a Comment