Monday, October 8, 2012

Jordan.

"Home is not a place, it's a person."





If you know me, you know I've been spending lots of time with this special fella since I've been home - its been one of the most refreshing things, honestly. 
 I'm overwhelmed by his friendship.  
There is no one I'd rather... 
chat about life, grill hamburgers, attempt to sound smart (or not totally dumb) about NFL, obsess over The Voice, brew coffee (and occasionally tea), scream at scary movies, share our Sunday pew, freeze to death, talk about the future, laugh about the past, and enjoy our Creator with...
than Jordan Erwin.  I am so blessed. 

1 comment:

  1. Totally random comment, but I heard them talking about you on WDJC this morning!!! They said you have an interview with them that's airing tomorrow morning. CAN'T WAIT :)

    ReplyDelete