Thursday, October 11, 2012

Rais Case


I bought my first burlap bag from Julie, owner of www.RaisCase.com almost a year ago via Etsy.   I absolutely loved the bag, but wanted something larger that would carry more of my "stuff."  When I contacted Julie (who has actually become a friend via the inter-webs) she told me she was already working on a larger Carry-All tote!  I instantly wanted one of these bags, but let's face it - Julie... is big time!  Her work is exquisite and it comes at a price... one that this missionary just can not afford.  (womp, womp...)

Through playing around (struggling not to hit the "purchase" button) on her website I found out Julie is an amazing woman herself - I encourage you to read about her entrepreneurial self and how Julie, and Rais Case has continued to give back to others through their company- and across the globe! 

For example... JAPAN+PILLOW PROJECT 
(click on image below for more details)


No comments:

Post a Comment