Monday, November 19, 2012

ornament.

It's the 3rd week of November and no one is talking about Thanksgiving... 
or the Iron Bowl.  
I must be in a foreign land.

If you're like most Americans and this week kicks off your Holiday shopping 
(and Christmas decorating) let me make a subtle suggestion... 

Buy an African-inspired ornament to support my friend, 
Kelly Anne Lee!  
KA has spent countless hours making each of these unique ornaments and is selling them as a fundraiser to return to Uganda in the Spring!  
Like myself, she serves as a missionary with Sozo Children and raises 100% of her own support.

Ornaments are only $20 each and she has set a goal to sell 100!

Hand-rolled Uganda beads. Coffee beans. Africa.  
They are on the TOP of my Christmas wish list... buy yours NOW!

(e-mail me at: laurakinafrica@gmail.com if interested and I will send you more details)



No comments:

Post a Comment