Sunday, November 18, 2012

stabler, party of 4.


I've waited a LONG time to post these next few photos 
and I still don't technically have the "go ahead'... 
but sometimes you just have to ask for forgiveness instead of permission.  
Probably one of the greatest days of life was the day my buddy, Colt Stabler was born.  This kid has changed my life in ways I can't begin to explain.  I keep rejoicing and praising God for him this week - as Thanksgiving approaches.  When I examine my "What I'm Thankful For" list - Colt is a the TOP! 
When I was home from Uganda a few months ago - Colt had some amazing news to share with me.  Since I can't SAY anything yet, I'll just show you the pictures and let you receive the news like I did!  =)
"Lala, it comes out in April!"  (Sweeter words have never been spoken)
The Stablers... family of 3, going on 4!
My sister is one of my heroes.  I hope to be half the mom she is one day!

"I thank my God every time I remember you.
In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy 
because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, 
being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you 
will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
(Philippians 1:3-6)

1 comment:

  1. you know what's going to happen, right? 1 minute after delivery she is still going to look like a super model - AGAIN!! #witness

    ReplyDelete