Monday, February 20, 2012

life and death.

Happy 32nd Birthday Suz! 
This past weekend was great... a weekend filled with family and friends usually is.  
We celebrated my sister's 32nd birthday, and we celebrated the life of my 91 year old grandmother.  
I love how both events constantly bring us back to family. 
I cherish these opportunities for time spent with the ones we love,
especially the ones we don't get to see as often as we would like.    

I plan to blog later this weeek about my grandmother, Nell E. Kelley, who passed away on Valentine's Day (the significance of which I love) after many years battling Alzheimer's Disease. 
I can't stop thanking the Lord that her long strugle to remember is over,
and that her memory is now perfectly restored.  
Thank you so much to everyone who offered kind words of support this past week as "G'ma Kelley" was finally laid to rest in Nashville. 
She will be missed.




I thought the service was simple and beautiful.

Jesus said to her,
“I am the resurrection and the life. 
Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live." 
John 11:25


Colt and I after =)


No comments:

Post a Comment