Wednesday, February 8, 2012

meet super woman.

I've started this blog about 20 times... I'll write for about an hour detailing out how much my sister means to me... and then deleted the whole dang thing.  And then repeat.  There doesn't seem to be anything I can say that accurately describes the real life Super Woman that is in my life... my sister, Susan.  Super Sister.  Super Wife.  Super Professional.  Super Entrepreneur (see for yourself).  SUPER Mom.  She amazes me.  Every day she amazes me.  I look up to her, and desire to be just like her in so many ways.  She's got it all.  She gives it all.  And she keeps going.  I'm sure there will be MANY more detailed blogs about my amazing sister, Susan, as the days pass.  For today, I only want to share some of my favorite photos with you of she and her precious family.  She's Super Woman, don't you think? 











2 comments: