Thursday, January 19, 2012

special delivery.

So- I just went by "Lee's House" (wow, I have to get used to saying that) to see if my W-2 had arrived in the mail (yes, I'm chomping at the bit to get my taxes done this year)... and what do I find waiting on the doorstep?!?  SHIRTS!!  Our shirts have arrived, and they look fabulous!!!  Go ahead, take a sneak peek... you know you want to...

I couldn't even wait to get inside!
Comment below with your shirt size if you would like to place an order, they are $25 each, and we have sizes S, M, L, XL, and 2XL.  I am super excited to see everyone in our shirts - and as always, thank you for your love & support! 
my new fav shirt

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog you need to post more often I check daily to see what's new!! Y'all don't forget to include me in all your home stretch activities!!

    ReplyDelete